domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Europe Trip: Diary Entry

   Dear Diary:                                                10 of October 2015              

Between the first of September and the third of October this year, I where in Europe. I where traveling with all my classmates from the Mackay School, and we visited the most important cities in the whole old continent.
The first destination of our trip was the UK, but especially Edinburgh. This city is the capital of Scotland, and is a beautiful place, but what do I mean when I said beautiful? Because most of the cities in Europe are gorgeous, but every city has a different type of beauty, and in different cities you can find different meanings about beauty also. For example, in my opinion, Edinburgh it has the most beautiful women in all the cities that I has visited in the last month, but people from Rome thinks that they have them, but are just different types of beauty. Or, Edinburgh is beautiful also, because of the old castles and buildings that it has, and their beautiful green meadows, but some people thinks that Scotland in general is ugly because the grey color of his weather.

Whatever, the UK it has his own type of beauty, but is a type of beauty that I couldn’t appreciate like other people do. I personally liked more cities like Paris or Rome which are more cheerful, and the people is not so cold like people from the UK. The problem of the UK is that is so well structured and it works so good, that is boring The people in the UK are cold and so civilized that is a little difficult to have fun there, especially if you are a tourist, because if you don’t have confidence with the people in there, it is probably that you are not going to have a good time with them...

But well, this is my opinion, and is my experience, that’s why I wanted to share with you diary. But I just want to say: Is completely worth go to Europe, it is a world so different to what I am used to see, and despite that I didn’t like so much the Uk, I’m really thankful because of the opportunity that I have to visit does two countries that are Scotland and England.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario