martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Diary Entry

4/11/2014

Dear diary :

I am writing because I wan´t  to say that I disagree with steroid use in sports.

I disagree because it is not fair for the other athletes that train hard every day that other athletes only using steroids can be better or winners. Besides it`s illegal.
In my case, I don´t know anybody that uses steroids, at least none of my friends use then, I have some that use proteins but not more that that.
Also the use of steroids has a lot of consequences, like shrinking testicles.
I really don`t know why athletes use steroids, on a day I meet a cyclist that say to me, " kid, is this world is nothing better than win something with your own effort"

So that is what I think, I hope diary that most of people think like, that would be awesome, but the only think that we can do is to stop the athletes that use them with more controls in important events.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario