martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Diary Entry (correction)

Dear diary:                                                                         For the week of 7-14 January

                     It was a cold night of January when I realised that my strange neightbore was spying on me and watching me at night.

At the first time when I thought about this, I was scared, but when I wanted to know what was the problem of this guy. However, I dident have the balls to confront him.

Every night I got more scared, every night I feel his black shadow over me, abd I was close to feel what is he thinking. I was scared to go to the police, because I dident know if he was a psicopath or just retarded, or could be that he is sleep walking.

I dont know what is he thinking, and Im not sure if I want to know, but its something that Im sure that I want, and is that if he is gonna do something stupid or something to me, I hope it happens soon.

So diary, or reader, I just want to say that if I dont write here again, it because I am dead or that guy made something to me, so if you read this, go with the police and take this guy please.

1 comentario:

  1. Well written and insightful analysis of the old man in the story. BE CAREFUL with spelling: neighbor, don´t, didn´t, it´s

    ResponderEliminar