jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Essay


Why Traditional Medicine is better

I think that Traditional medicine is better not only because it is more secure, but also because alternative medicine doesn’t work

I know that alternative medicine can work sometimes but it is not secure, not like traditional medicine that is proved by the Scientific and professionals. In the alternative medicine there exist a lot of therapies that are used by the people that cant pay for therapies in hospitals that use traditional medicine.

I also need to say that traditional medicine where  sometimes is not better than alternative medicine, because exist cases like snoring that alternative medicine works, and you don’t need to pay, not like in traditional medicine. But it is just an exception,  most of the problems are recommended to be cure with traditional medicine.

Why I can say too that traditional medicine is better? because there exist some problems that you cant cure with alternative medicine, like are all that operations that you need to do for some virus or problem, obesity, like the liposuction or operations for inflammations.

Finally I know that if somebody reads this essay is goanna  think that traditional is much better than alternative medicine, so that is my work, I hope that you enjoied it , by.


Listo sir ya esta corregido.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario